Handwriting fluency& legibility:
to clearly express ideas and information
using pen or pencil
Key To Reading & Writing LLC
Improving your child's tomorrows, TODAY,
with REAL skills for the REAL world!
Susan Louchen, M.S., CALT
Certified Academic Language Therapist & Dyslexia Specialist
Multisensory Structured Language Therapy: RESULTS!
Testimony of the incredible, powerful impact and results from skilled 1:1 Academic Language Therapy 5 days/week:
"Giving up 24 months of afternoons daily was a small sacrifice for all that's been gained:
Key To Reading & Writing LLC ,
and to Guiding Exceptional Parents!"
- C. H. , Manassas VA
Parent interviewing her son about his experience...
Key To Reading & Writing's intensive, individual, Multisensory Structured Language Therapy has made better readers and writers, of students attending:
- Gravely Elementary, Bristow Run Elementary, Signal Hill Elementary, Benton Middle School, Active Minds School, and Linton Hall School of Prince William County
- P.B.Smith Elementary, Auburn Middle School, Marshal Middle School, C.H.Ritchie Elementary, H.M.Pearson Elementary, Providance Christian Academy, and Highland School of Fauquier County
- Conway Elementary School of Stafford County
- Nysmith School for the Gifted of Fairfax County
- & many independent Home schools